There was a time when you could trust your doctor but like any thing else it's thing of the past, here i will tell you why.Gallgher Bassett the Work Comp Dept.

has this Dr. in their pockets, his Name Aubrey A. Swartz Orthopaedic Surgery. his main office is in Oakland CA.

with Officess in the folling States Nevada,Arizona, Idaho, Utah, Oregon. Washington.now you asked your self why this Dr.

have officess in so many placess the reason he works for Work Comp he writes discrepencies in your medical records per the adjuster's advice.deceptive practices

Had an Experience with Dr Aubrey Swartz?

Comments

providenza

were can i contact you.

BetteyCraft

I would like to start a Class Action Law suite against Dr. Aubrey Swartz in the next month. if you wish to join this suite contact me I receive notice from this site.

to BetteyCraft Farmington, Utah, United States #641561

I also was screwed over by so-called dr Swartz, I would love to burn him. He's a snake, a rich snake but still a snake.

to BetteyCraft #1064463

I haven't seen yet, but it will be interesting; now, after reading so many wars stories on this ***.I will be seeing this person tomorrow, I plan on using a spy camera while discussing my issues.

i have already seen 5 orthopedic surgeon and its all the same I need two knee replacements...